When you are in need of professional Chicago call center phone systems, you can count on Windy City Telecom, Chicago's #1 call center professionals.
Considerations When Building a Call Center Phone Architecture
Setting up a call center for the first time or even the 10th takes a lot of work and equipment, but once it is finished, you can have complete control over your call center operations. If you are building up from scratch, then there are many things you need to start considering, like hardware, software and monitoring employees. However, once you know everything, it won’t seem as large or as scary.
Getting the proper hardware is essential to properly managing your call center. You need phones, computers, servers and cables to connect everything.
Within this area, there are two big considerations you need to make. First, the phone system. There are VoIP and analog phone systems available. VoIP, which is transferred over the Internet, is often considered the best. It has lower i call rates, better call quality and a host of features. When considering phone systems, you should contact only the best vendors.
Aside from using phones, your employees will actively be using the computer and accessing software to help with their jobs. When getting software, make sure you check all the features. You will probably need some specialized tools for your industry, and you should check the program for these features. You should also ensure that the program is powerful enough to work with all your employees without stalling.
Windy City Telecom can:
• Improve customer service by efficiently handling calls using the 3cx platform, ensuring no busy signals and making agents more readily available.
• Make it easy to add new locations by operating on a cloud-based infrastructure or On Premise System. Updates and changes to the system can be handled by our NOC, eliminating the need for expensive engineers.
• Increase productivity for end-users, IT staff and the enterprise as a whole by providing anytime, anywhere access to telephony features for mobile workers, efficient call-handling features and call-center productivity through voice calls, e-mail, and interactive Web sessions.
Key 3CX Call Center Features:• Advanced Real time Queue Statistics
-Monitor queue status
-Review the number of callers in a queue
• Log agents in and out of queues
• Advanced Agent Statistics
-Total Time an agent is logged in/out of the queue
-Review the number of answered/unanswered calls
-Average and longest wait time and more
• Call Back Feature
-Allow your customers to hang up and retain their position in the queue
-The customer is called back when an agent becomes available
-Call back notification emails are sent to the supervisor
• Additional Queue Strategies
-Least Talk Time
-Hunt By Threes – Random
-Hunt By Threes – Prioritized
• SLA Alerts
-Supervisors and managers can be notified when callers have to wait beyond a configurable amount of time
-Events are logged in order to meet customer service requirements
-SLA notification emails are sent to the supervisor
• Listen in
-Supervisors can screen calls by listening in without the agent and caller knowing about it
• Listen and Whisper
-The supervisor may need to relate some important information to the agent without the customer hearing
• Barge in
-The supervisor can enter the call and assist the agent and customer
You can count on Windy City Telecom to provide all of your Chicago Call Center Telecom and Equipment needs.